Lucy H. Pearce
Lucy H. Pearce is the author of seven life-changing non-fiction books for women, including her best-selling – an incendiary exploration of women and power – written for every woman who burns with passion, has been burned with shame, and in another time or place would be burned at the stake.
Lucy’s work is dedicated to supporting women’s empowered, embodied expression through her writing, teaching and art. She lives in East Cork, Ireland, where she runs Womancraft Publishing – creating life-changing, paradigm-shifting books by women, for women.
- Medicine Woman: reclaiming the soul of healing
- Burning Woman
- The Rainbow Way: cultivating creativity in the midst of motherhood
- Moon Time: harness the ever-changing energy of your menstrual cycle (both Amazon #1 bestsellers in their fields)
- Full Circle Health: integrated health charting for women
- Reaching for the Moon: a girl’s guide to her cycles (now also available in Polish, French, Dutch and Spanish)
- Moods of Motherhood: the inner journey of mothering
She blogs on creativity at: www.dreamingaloud.net