Yoga for Witches
Release: March 2020
Paperback: ISBN 978-1-910559-55-0 | $15.99 | €13.99 | £10.99 | 8.5″x 5.5″ | 216x140mm | 200pp
eBook: ISBN: 978-1-910559-54-3
Categories: Health & Fitness / Women’s Health
FIND YOUR MAGIC ON THE MAT
Yoga for Witches explores a new kind of journey, connecting two powerful spiritual disciplines, with enchanting effects! Witchcraft and yoga share many similarities that are, for the first time, explored in combination, in this groundbreaking new title from Sarah Robinson, certified yoga instructor and experienced witch.
Yoga for Witches shares exercises, poses and the knowledge you need to connect to your own special magic and inner power.
- Find out what the word yoga really means.
- Explore how ancient yogis sought out magic.
- Discover some of the goddesses and gods of yogic and witch culture.
- Weave magic through spells, mantra, meditation and yoga practice.
- Explore the magic of the chakras.
- Connect to the power of the Sun, Moon and Earth via witchcraft and yoga.
Sarah Robinson is a yoga and meditation teacher based in Bath, UK (once named after a goddess: the ancient Roman town of Aquae Sulis). Her background is in science. She holds an MSc in Psychology and Neuroscience and has studied at Bath, Exeter and Harvard Universities.